The clinical team at Willow Creek Behavioral Health offers behavioral treatment for children and adolescents age 5 to 17.
Care to Meet Youth's Needs
Children, adolescents and adults have different care needs. Our youth care team is led by a skilled psychiatrist who specializes in child and adolescent mental illness. The staff includes registered nurses and master’s level therapists. The Children’s unit serves kids ages 5 to 12, and the separate Adolescent unit serves teens ages 13-17. Teens age 18 and older who need inpatient care are welcome in our Adult program.
- Safe, structured therapeutic environment
- Care focused on smooth transition to appropriate levels of follow-up care
- Psychiatrist-led team of clinicians who provide multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Medication management
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
- Onsight classroom and licensed instructor
Our team’s ultimate goal is to help young patients improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life and return to daily activities in their homes, schools and communities.
- Any gender
- Children age 5-12
- Adolescents age 13-17
- Mental health disorder
- IQ of 70 or above